WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY.
Any time we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website and our other services, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information from this website & our e-mail marketing services:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Please click on this link to read the support page of WordPress about Cookies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore, as is the case with any organization – we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Links to Third Party Websites
Use of Personal Information
Registration is not required in order to use or access this website. However, it may contain forums, blogs, message boards or similar features available for visitors. You may be asked to register for using these features, particularly if you wish to leave comments or publish content.
Please note that if you post comments or articles to any forum, blog or message board on this site, any personally identifiable information you provide in those comments or articles may be read, collated and used by anyone viewing them. As such, we are not responsible for personally identifiable information you may choose to make available through these channels.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
• • •
This policy is effective from 6 March 2018.
Holy Whisk Blog may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should keep tracking this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
please feel free to contact us.